Well, I’m glad you asked…
They celebrate by teaming up and throwing their fans a celebration party this Sunday, June 28!
Ms. Cheezious, voted “Readers’ Choice: Best Food Truck” (5 years in a row), “Readers’ Choice: Best Inexpensive Restaurant,” and “Best Mashup,” is joining forces with Taquiza, voted “Best Tacos,” to celebrate and give back to their fans.
What To Expect:
This cheese-and-taco-loving party will feature some of the following $5 bites:
- Ooey gooey cheesy quesadilla smothered in Victoria-onion jam with the option to add smoked chicken or BBQ pork (you know, if Ms. Cheezious and Taquiza were to have a baby),
- Torta with lechón, avocado-guajillo spread, and citrus-pickled onion,
- Smoked chicken nachos with mole, yolk, and bacon (also smoked in-house) for a brunchy fix,
- Street-style esquites with shmayo (chicken-schmaltz mayo!),
- and last, but DEFINITELY not least: finger-lickin’ BBQ pork sliders.
Cool libations will include $2 Sixpoint craft beers and tasty Tequila Avión cocktails.
In addition to all that deliciousness, fans will be able to jam out to some throwback soul, funk, and hip-hop brought to you by DJ Kumi.
Attendees will also be able to unleash their inner LeBron and challenge each other to games like corn hole, JENGA, Cards Against Humanity (not for the faint of heart and my personal fave), and enjoy the cool “Sunday Funday” vibes outside on the Ms. Cheezious patio.
So, where will this shindig take place?
7418 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33138
There will be street and lot parking available.
Although this lactose-intolerant cheese lover can’t make it to the festivities, she urges you to do so and will be extremely jealous if you do.
I mean — WHO doesn’t love tacos and cheese? If you don’t, then I don’t think we can be friends. #SorryNotSorry
Happy Eats, my peeps. ❤